I was looking for a base for an excited icon (one of
)... BUT, I didn't find any! So I had to go through some troubles to make one.
Original: HOW TO TURN IT INTO A GIF
Note: This tutorial is based of what I did, so it's on MS PAINT and PHOTOBIE.
1. Finish editing your base. (You want it complete.)
2. Safe it by copy+pasting it onto something like wordpad. (You DO NOT want to save it yet.)
3. Now for the frames. For each frame (and the excited feeling), flip/rotate the completed version by 90 degrees.
Repeat until you got a frame that would do a 360. Copy and paste them onto the same WORDPAD as your first frame.
4. Open any animating/GIF making software. (If you don't have any that you could use, try Google searching for "Photobie download". It's safe, easy, and free, and I used it for mine.)
5. Paste the first frame onto the software, and then paste the next frames as "Paste as new layer."
6. Go to the "GIF_Animation" tab and type "
25" for each frame. This speed will make it go as fast as mine. (OR you can check off the box that says "uniform delay as the first frame" and type "25" for the first frame. This saves time and does the same thing.)
7. Save your animation and you're done!If you use this base for your avatar, please credit me in your signature.